In 2 Biking offer a great mix of adapted cycles and mainstream bikes, to suit all abilities.
- They run four sessions per week, split into two categories: one for less-able riders and one for more-able riders.
- Participants can either just turn up or book in advance.
- Sessions take part in the Worle Community School, during out of school hours.
- Sessions are held indoors and outdoors.
- Riders enjoy the freedom of cycling on smooth surfaces, in closed settings.
Cycling, Cycling for Beginners, Inclusive
In 2 Biking - Age2Age